Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Prize is Claimed...

Great News ! I have just received word from our winner Bridget she has chosen the green and gold pair of dangles. Congratulations Bridget ! As I mentioned in my post below Bridget is very busy preparing for an upcoming arts and crafts show, if you're in her area you might wish to check it out, maybe swing by and say hi A Little Piece of B...

Congratulations to Cindy also, you will be receiving the pretty pink and burgundy pair. And once again I thank all of you who took the time to visit my blog and enter this giveaway, I also thank you for bearing with me as I learn the ropes of doing giveaways.
May today be sunny and bright and may all things go well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...