Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mystery Thing...What is it ?

Just a hint of mystery...have you seen this "thing" in the photo above? If not, What do you think it could be ? Your Comments are truly most welcomed.

Please be sure to check back and find out what the big blue/green thing is all about.

If you know what it is, or where, then please come back and read about a really fantastic place. Right now I'm still in the process of writing about this fantasy spot and working on posting the photos.

Until then...What is it ? The "Swamp Thing" from 20,000 leagues under the bog ?

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of LegoLand! :)

    Just read your posts from your trip, what amazing photos and so much accomplished :)

    Glad you were able to have a good trip and complete your commitment to your Mother in law.

    I was in Sonoma as well, just for a day but most of my trip was spent by the pool or wine tasting in Napa! :)

    You are right about the amount of stuff that needs doing once you get home! :( T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really funky. It looks like nothing I've ever seen before! Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...