Sunday, March 29, 2009

Destashing Beading Supplies














I’m contemplating changing the direction of my etsy shop...sure I’ll have my handcrafted jewelry listed (right now everything’s on sale). But I’ve been thinking about offering more of my beading supplies, also known as "destashing, doing this mainly because I wish to retire as a jewelry maker and return to being, once more, simply a wife, mother and grandmother...without all the hoopla and distractions of trying to promote, promote and promote a business. This is consuming most of my time and my life...all for so little rewards.
This blog however, I enjoy doing immensely and will most likely keep it up, perhaps even devote more time to taking photos for it...though I may wish to rename it, time will tell if I do or not.
So please feel free to leave comments on what you think of my idea to sell off my supplies of beads and findings, I would love to hear your opinions, viewpoints and suggestions. Also should you be at all interested in my stash keep an eye on my shop as I'll be adding things little by little (it takes so much time to take several photos of items...from different angles and different perspectives, up close and at a distance etc.) Above and below are piles of tiny 3mm Czech glass beads (200 beads per strand). I have these in a myriad of colors; periwinkle blue, turquoise blue, pale green, pale pink, garnet, amethyst, hot pink, yellow, alexandrite, lavender, crystal clear, milk glass, white opal and red...some have an aurora borealis finish some have an opalized finish.


1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea. If you think it's in your best interest to stop this, then it most likely is.

    Now I'm off to check your shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...