Monday, March 2, 2009

A Moment of Recognition


Explored some of my local (Sarasota Florida) Etsians shops today. Many are thriving even though the economy isn't, however there were many that were undiscovered and waiting for their moment of recognition, one such shop is ACraftyStitch. The shop is owned by a lovely young lady named Melissa who has a passion for crafts and finds her sewing machine and fabric is the perfect canvas to express this passion. Her shop features many of her handcrafted tote bags, pillows, key fobs or key chains, and a few pieces of her handcrafted jewelry...just to add a dash of sparkle.
Unfortunately Melissa is a working gal with a family and that doesn't leave a lot of time for constructing her art, let alone promoting her shop.

Ran across this photo of my stash of Rose Quartz beads...rose quartz the chakra of the heart, a keystone to love and relationships. Should have made some Valentine's Day jewelry using the small rose quartz heart beads...where was my mind that day ? Just might take some of these and add them to my etsy shop "destash" section. What do you think ? Would they sell ?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are supporting your local sellers! Good for you!!!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...